Friday 24 August 2012

INSANITY UPDATE


Sadly had to give INSANITY a break due to degeneration of the lateral compartment and patellofemoral compartment of my left knee.  Click on the link to read more about this http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/knee-pain/patellofemoral-pain-syndrome

Even though I am having a break from INSANITY I've now gone back to hitting the weights, doing mainly upper body.  I'm not doing anything to impact on my lower body except doing kettlebell swings which incorporates everything and doesn't bother my knee and getting out on my bike.

I have also been to see a physio who has given me some quad exercises, primarily working my VMO muscle.  Next appointment going to look at strengthening my glutes.  So even though I'm a little down hearted I'm by no means out!

Till next time
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment