Sunday 22 July 2012

Do you have to be insane for insanity, well I'm about to find out!

The Insanity Workout might be the hardest workout ever put on on DVD.  Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 Insanity workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of non stop intervals of power, strength and resistance and ab and core training moves.  No equipment or weights needed.  Just the will to get the hardest body you've ever had!

That's how they sell it to you, you can get the body you've always dreamt of in 60 days! 

Well I'm usually up for a challenge, so thought would give it a go (along with my husband who kicking and screaming eventually said he would try as well)!!  In the process of reading the accompanying manual, so should be good to go this week (if I don't chicken out). 

Will keep you all posted, wish me luck!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment